Monday, April 9, 2012

DIY Window Picture

So I've been lagging on posts with school winding down... but I'm back. I've got plenty of pin recreations thanks to the amazing shower I just had last weekend! My mom is amazing! The first pin-spiration came from this pin...


I've had this pinned on my page for five weeks and my mom definitely took notice! She found a window, picked an engagement picture and recreated this...


I absolutely LOVE it! First, it's one of my favorite engagement pictures of us and second, it is going to make the perfect picture to hang above our bed in our new place! Here are the PROS and CONS I can give without actually making this myself...

CONS - My mom said she had to take the frame to Hobby Lobby three times for them to get the glass size correct so that would certainly be time consuming

PROS - Your daughter will totally tear up when she sees it and love you forever for doing it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment