Monday, January 23, 2012

52 Reasons Why I Love You Album

So a few weeks before Christmas I pinned this deck of cards album as a potential gift for my fiance. The original pin can be found on this site. The original is adorable and super cheap so I was really excited to create this little book!



I went to Target and purchased a deck of cards and a pack of fine point sharpies so I could write on each card. When I first wrote on the cover card, I realized there was an issue.



Each card has a waxy/shiny substance that comes off on the tip of the sharpie and prevents it from writing. Solution... cut out little squares of paper and glue them on the inside with the writing.



So here is the PRO-CON breakdown of this project...

PROS - price (total cost was less than $6), unique/creative gift
CONS - the substance on the cards surface and being forced to glue on paper to each card


No comments:

Post a Comment